Step #1: Login to your account
Step #2: Select your team
Step #3: Open game report form
The green links in the screenshot below will become visible at the contest’s official start time. Clicking on them will open a popup window with a form to submit your report.
You can view past reports by clicking the blue “View Game Reports” buttons. These buttons will also appear in your team’s dashboard when an opposing coach submits their game report so you can verify the information they submitted was correct.
Step #4: Submit game report
The only required information for your official game report is the score for each team. However, we do encourage you to fill out the “Quick Hits” section to give your players extra recognition.
Your official game report will be sent to our Section VI Boys Lacrosse media distribution list. You no longer need to contact 4-5 outlets to get your scores and stats reported.
What happens when a game report is submitted?
- All websites powered by NYSHighSchoolSports.com will be updated immediately with a result that is marked “pending.”
- Game reports submitted will trigger an email to The Buffalo News and any other media outlets that subscribe to updates for your team.
- Media outlets can follow individual schools in their coverage area. For instance, the West Seneca Bee can subscribe to immediate email updates for all West Seneca teams.
- They will also have access in their media accounts to view any scores reported in Barker, Olean, etc. so when playoff time comes around they’re able to access information for teams outside of their coverage zone.
- The official standings for teams will be updated when the official results are entered by our staff the following morning. There will not be any immediate change in win-loss records / standings when game reports are submitted.