Login to your team’s dashboard and click the “Open Contest Menu” button, then click “Submit Game Report”
This will open a popup window where you can type in the boxscore (the final score will automatically be calcuated).
There is a “Quick Hits” field where you can write in important statistics that you’d like included in The Buffalo News.
At the bottom of the form you will be able to nominate a player for Athlete of the Week awards.
When you are finished, click the “Submit Result” button.
Who will receive my game report?
The game reports will be sent (via email) to…
- All home coaches, statisticians and verified reporters
- All away coaches, statisticians and verified reporters
- All media members that have subscribed to the home or away schools
- All media members that were added to the home/away teams by coaches
- The Buffalo News is hard-coded into the software to make sure they are always notified.
When the email notification is sent you will receive a copy. You can check the “To” field for a list of every recipient on the thread.
If a media member is missing that you would like to be notified you can add them in your dashboard.
What if I screw up the score or submit incorrect info?
Just submit another game report. Anything entered into the system will override previous submissions.